Hyden Farm Originals.
BUTCHERY OPEN! Next date Sat 1st June.
We proudly breed and rear ALL OUR ANIMALS ourselves. Only the poultry are born elsewhere, at a hatchery, after that its Hyden Farm all the way!
WHO ARE WE?
We are a small family farm located in the Meon Valley in the beautiful South Downs National Park. Having farmed for five generations we consider ourselves to be local!
Traditional meat and Free Range Poultry;
- Longhorn Beef.
- Hampshire & Southdown Lamb.
- Oxford Sandy & Black & Sadleback Pork.
- A whole variety of FREE RANGE poultry.
- Dont forget the Christmas Range too!
What makes us different?
- Our passion & commitment for traditional breeds.
- The flavour quality & MATURITY of all our produce.
- Exceptional welfare standards accross the farm.
- No Pesticides/Chemicals/Preservatives.
- Respect for the environment too, from Ladybird to Longhorn!
COMPLETE TRACEABILITY. Everything is BORN,BRED & REARED on our farm.
Nothing Added. Nothing Removed.